- The website administrators are committed to respect the confidentiality of both users and visitors of the website and to maintain the secrecy of their information, questions, queries, discussions, and any other way of communication between them and the website administrators and representatives. These information and discussions shall not be seen or published to the public. However; only specialists from the website administrators have the right to look into them. This shall be considered as a code of conduct between us and the website users and visitors.
- This website is subject to the laws of the Arab Republic of Egypt; mainly Data Protection Law No. 151 For 2020.
- The privacy of visitors and users of Al-Mohamy website is highly important to us. So, the policy contained in this document represents the general outline of the types of personal information that we collect and the ways we deal with them.
- If the user provides us with their information or asks for it through the various means of communication, we may save the user’s email address along with the other information that they may provide us with. These information may be used to contact them in the future to present our services that we think they will be beneficial for them.
- The personal information that the users provide us with shall not be used, exchanged, sold, or transferred to any party.
- Once the service, the legal counselling or any other legal work that Al-Mohamy website is in charge of, as the case may be, once they are completed, the data provided by the user is removed and deleted immediately.